< Previous
Next >

: I have DSL working, at least on the Linux machine. Total size of Linux PPPoE RPM: 60k. Total size of Windows PPPoE setup software: 4.25 megabytes. I decided it would be faster to set up PPPoE on the Linux machine, download the Windows software, split it up, and move it over on floppy to the laptop. But I haven't done that yet.

I'm hoping to get some work done on the Sequim travelogue today. I've put up the first three days' worth of photos. Includes many photos not previously released, so act now for great savings. I'm going to make breakfast now.

Oh yeah, the Roaring Penguin PPPoE client has a nice set of default ipchains firewalling rules. Pretty nice. I can't get it to let SSH traffic through, though.


[Main] [Edit]

Unless otherwise noted, all content licensed by Leonard Richardson
under a Creative Commons License.