Tue May 28 2002 18:11:
Spam scam contest update: my mother, who also received the Angolan
spam, said, "This one sorta tickles my fancy, as it is mining and prospecting."
Two new entries, the second entries from Sumana and Camille:
- Country/Organization: Nigeria/State-owned oil company
- Amount: $21,500,000
- Sumana's cut: 30% ($6,450,000)
- Proposed crime: Fraud, profiting from government corruption
- Country/Organization: Nigeria/Zenith International Bank
- Amount: $30,500,000
- Camille's cut: 20% ($6,100,000)
- Proposed crime: Bank fraud
- Extra perk #1: You will help the war on terrorism because if you don't
steal the money it will go toward purchasing ammunitions for African
- Extra perk #2: You will be promoting investment in the US, as the criminals plan to
"invest in your country."
|Unless otherwise noted, all content licensed by Leonard Richardson|
under a Creative Commons License.