(2) Wed Aug 10 2005 10:09 PST How I Spent My Summer Vacation:
Just a list of things I want to talk about, so I don't forget. More information in additional NYCB entries available on request. Also available not on request but it'll take longer.
- Bozeman: downtown, the co-op
- Museum of the Rockies
- Tiny dinosaur egg museum in the other half of a municipal building
- Lethbridge: town built on a huge gulch
- Brooks: town of boredom
- Canadian Safeway
- Dinosaur Provincial Park and badlands
- Drumheller: town of tourist traps
- World's Largest (statue of) Dinosaur tourist trap
- Reptile World tourist trap
- Royal Tyrell Museum
- Downtown Drumheller and co-op
- Glacier National Park
- Eagles cover band
- Yellowstone National Park
- Freelance antique museums as ways of getting your junk collection out of the house
I think that covers everything.
ha ha. now I don't have to write a travelogue!
Freelance antique museums as ways of getting your junk collection out of the house
|Unless otherwise noted, all content licensed by Leonard Richardson|
under a Creative Commons License.