(1) Thu Mar 02 2006 22:23 Link dump:
- Just when you thought Lucene couldn't get any cooler, now it has an Atom-based web service API.
- What causes double rainbows? The surprising answer... after this!
- A cool-sounding movie about the sun. No details are available about this cool-sounding movie, but you can learn fun facts about the sun.
- This PBEM game about the Singularity sounds like a great idea, but after reading the rules I think the dressing is the main cool thing, and the game mechanics are kind of generic. Let's come up with some Singularity-specific game mechanics.
- Displaying large datasets atop Google Maps
Turns out double rainbows are caused by inflation. Now here's Bob with the weather!
The model of a hydrogen-filled sun is obsolete!http://184.108.40.206/search?q=cache:grBQCfw7dDQJ:www.thesunisiron.com/docs/Why_the_Model_of_a_Hydrogen.doc+%22why+the+model+of+a%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
|Unless otherwise noted, all content licensed by Leonard Richardson|
under a Creative Commons License.