< A Plan Comes Together
Next >

: Spent most of the day doing Ruby Cookbook errata (new printing going out next week), which was pretty humbling. Also converting the REST book to Docbook, which is AGGRAVATING. Not least because I need to rewrite the first part of the book anyway and I keep conflating the Docbook conversion with the rewrite.

PSEUDO-UPDATE: I finally finished the errata and decided to put up an update. Then I saw I had saved this entry as a draft and not published it. So this isn't a real update. Incidentally, the previous entry was one I wrote back in August and saved as draft instead of publsihing.


[Main] [Edit]

Unless otherwise noted, all content licensed by Leonard Richardson
under a Creative Commons License.