(1) Fri Jan 09 2004 14:55 (Kris) Logspammin':
Today I received a piece of spam whose randomly-generated sender was "Horology K. Pullet," which conjures images of a great snake-oil peddler from yesteryear. "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Be the first to try Dr. Horology K. Pullet's Patented Male Potency Restorative, and Low-Interest Home Refinancitive! You there, sir -- you look like a man who needs 50,000 names and addresses on a single CD-ROM!"
And one received some days earlier had the subject line "rQgVK authority is violence" which was pretty eloquent. Actually, I think Louis Saint-Just said it first. Or maybe he wrote to caution me about the Rqgvk Overlords.
(3) Wed Jan 14 2004 22:05 (Pete) Spam Inspired Musical Challenges, Part I: 95 T Jan 14 Patricia Mcclur ( 121) arctangent muzak
Sun Jan 18 2004 11:22 (Pete) Introducing Sony's New Android Comedienne!: 116 N Jan 18 Warren Hutchiso ( 94) gina hilarity
(4) Thu Jan 22 2004 23:07 (Kris) Hail to the Chef: It's reassuring to know that our President enjoys ribs, and wants you to have some ribs too. Maybe the next time you are out with your family, you could order some ribs.
(2) Thu Jan 29 2004 11:51 (Pete) Random Star Trek Musings I: I wish that Robert Guillame had guest-starred on DS9, preferably as a criminal or some thorn in Odo's side.
(7) Fri Jan 30 2004 13:42 (Pete) Super Bowl S00per S3kr1t Performer Watch!: So, according to this article, there will be a secret performer at the Super Bowl half time show along with other big name stars. I don't give a whit about the Super Bowl, but my guess for the secret act is J. D. Salinger. I guess CBS has forced me to tune in to find out!
© 2003-2005 Sumana, Leonard's girlfriend.