Next >

[Comments] (8) : I spent the morning making my weblog entries from my Romania internship print-able, and now I can't get the file to open on our computer at work. To make things worse, the survey I needed to create only took 20 minutes so now I don't really have anything to do. Since everyone else is in group, I am busily thinking of more projects for myself. I can have more fun with stats once we get the surveys back.

It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees today!

Comments:

Posted by Sumana at Thu Jan 29 2004 14:17

You could write letters for Clark.

Posted by Frances at Thu Jan 29 2004 14:56

What I do to make weblog entries printable is highlight them and then copy and past into the word processing program. You have to put the italics back in.

I worked for Clark today. I think I've got the Langleys on board.

Posted by Susie at Thu Jan 29 2004 18:44

I did copy and paste it. I couldn't get the attachment to open though.

Posted by John at Fri Jan 30 2004 08:54

Question: With the outcome of Iowa and New Hampshire, where does that leave Dean?

Posted by John at Fri Jan 30 2004 08:54

Question: With the outcome of Iowa and New Hampshire, where does that leave Clark?

Posted by rachel at Fri Jan 30 2004 09:28

In my opinon, nothing has changed much. Dean is still and over-agressive instigator, and Clark is still the best candidate for president. But apparantly, my opinon *isn't* the only one that matters--imagine that--and we'll know more about what the rest of the country thinks after the Feb 3 primaries.

Posted by John at Sat Jan 31 2004 16:31

What I meant was, because Clark came in like fourth in the primarys, CNN says if he doesn't come in first or second in South Carolina he should drop out. I was just wondering how valid that statement is, that's all. I already know YOUR opinion Rachel. I think he seems like a good guy too.

Posted by Frances at Sat Jan 31 2004 16:42

I think it would be a mistake for him to drop out because as long as he's out there, he's building name recognition and a good base of supporters and he'll have a better chance next time. He just needs to get his message out to the people. In addition, he may have a good shot at the VP slot.

© 1999-2011 Susanna Chadwick.