< Events this week
Next >

[Comments] (8) How to get your husband to buy you new shoes: Today is Saturday. In my hurry to get to the laundry room before everyone else (which is always either in vain or entirely unnecessary), I threw on some clothes, and dug out some old, worn out flipflops from my closet. An hour and a half later, John says "maybe we could go to Old Navy and see if they have flipflops yet and we could buy you some." I think he just doesn't like any of my sandals.

John has also offered to take me to dinner and to a $1 movie tonight. We didn't get to choose what to see though; there is only one movie playing we would even considering seeing.

Comments:

Posted by Rachel at Sat Mar 13 2004 11:41

I got your card and donation to Sent Rachel to Europe Fund, THANKS *loves*

Posted by Alyson at Sat Mar 13 2004 18:00

Which movie?

Posted by John at Sat Mar 13 2004 18:41

Cheaper by the Dozen. It was well done. Two enthusiastic thumbs up; fine holiday fun!

Posted by Alyson at Sun Mar 14 2004 09:15

Cool. We haven't been to the movies since Return of the King, and then the movie before that was LOTR: The Two Towers. Follow this line of thought and you've back-tracked the past three years of our movie theater dates.

Well, I guess I should say that we saw Peter Pan over this past Christmas break as well.

Posted by Susie at Sun Mar 14 2004 20:19

We are going to see Return of the King again this next weekend.

Posted by Kristen at Mon Mar 15 2004 15:10

I didn't like Cheaper By the Dozen. I saw in in Mesa over Christmas. I guess it might have been ok for $1 but too cheezy and I don't like those movies where everything goes wrong that could go wrong and then it is fixed. like What About Bob. Drives me crazy, I have enough anxiety in my life.

Posted by Susie at Mon Mar 15 2004 19:28

I hate What About Bob, but not for those reasons. Plus, nowadays I work with people like that. I thought Cheaper was worth a $1 though, and better than I thought it would be.

Posted by Susie at Mon Mar 15 2004 19:28

© 1999-2011 Susanna Chadwick.