Sat Mar 21 2009 11:06: Yesterday, Jodi and I went to the temple. I got stung by a mysterious insect (inside the temple, no doors or windows anywhere). I thought something had dripped on me and burned me, because I saw a drop of, presumably, venom. Then it swelled up around the area like a bug bite, so I guess that's what it was. By the time I went to bed last night you could barely tell, except that my arm still stung and hurt. When I woke up this morning, I had a big, swollen, red area on the inside of my wrist. It's about 2x3 inches and has only gotten more swollen today, if anything. I've never had an allergic reaction to something like this before, so it's kind of weird. Ssssting Stop has been helping.